COVID safety at our venues
General COVID-19 Venue Operations Update:
People who have been in a Queensland Health declared Covid-19 hotspot anywhere in Australia in the last 14 days, or since the start date identified for the hotspot (whichever is shorter), may be refused entry into Stadiums Queensland venues.
Whether you’re new to our venues or a regular visitor we need you to stick to the COVID-Safe principles while supporting your team. These include:
- Patrons need to download the 'Check-in Qld' app available on Google Play and the App Store prior to arriving at the venue and check in via QR Code at venue entry.
Masks are currently mandatory at all times when attending an event, including when seated, at The Gabba, Suncorp Stadium, Cbus Super Stadium, Metricon Stadium and Queensland Country Bank Stadium (Masks may be removed when eating or drinking). For more information regarding current mask requirements please check the Queensland Health website.
Masks are currently mandatory at all times at all other South East Queensland venues, including the Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Queensland Tennis Centre, Sleeman Sports Complex and the Queensland Sport and Athletics Centre (Masks may be removed when eating, drinking or undertaking exercise).
- Purchased more than 1 ticket? Ensure you forward group tickets onto anyone you've purchased on behalf of via the authorised ticketing agents 'ticket share' function, to ensure easy access at the gate and for contact tracing purposes.
- Download your ticket and save it on your phone before leaving home to avoid delays at the gate.
- Stay home if you’re unwell!
- Keep your distance where possible including on public transport by leaving a gap at the station and on-board services. Also consider traveling earlier to avoid congestion.
- Keep to your designated seat, limiting movement around the stadium as much as possible.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
While our venue team are doing everything possible to ensure patron safety, we encourage you to self-manage while onsite and make your personal attendance decision based on current COVID-19 information and your personal circumstances.
You can expect your match day to feel a little different. Please note:
- There are likely to be patrons occupying the seats directly next to, behind and in front of you during an event.
- Current restrictions limit any interaction between fans and players or officials seeking autographs or photos.
- Food and beverage purchases will be sold by cashless payment methods. When lining up to purchase items it is important to give people in front and behind you adequate space.
- Bags or other items larger than an A3 piece of paper are not permitted.
- Fans can only sit in the allocated seat shown on your ticket.
- Please cough or sneeze into your elbow and be aware that you may not be admitted if you are showing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Movement once in the stadium should be minimised.
Plan your trip!
Please check your local venue website for transport information as things may have changed. If you're catching public transport we strongly encourage you to stick to the COVID-safe principles.