COVID safety at our venues
General COVID-19 Venue Operations
People who have been in a Queensland Health declared Covid-19 hotspot anywhere in Australia in the last 14 days, or since the start date identified for the hotspot (whichever is shorter), may be refused entry into Stadiums Queensland venues.
Vaccination Requirements from 17 December 2021:
From 17 December, Queensland Government requires all ticketholders aged 16 and over to have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccine, in order to attend major events at Stadiums Queensland venues.
Fans will be required to present proof of vaccination (or exemption) at the gate, please visit the Queensland Health website for more information.
Whether you’re new to our venues or a regular visitor we need you to stick to the COVID-Safe principles while supporting your team. These include:
- Patrons need to download the 'Check-in Qld' app available on Google Play and the App Store prior to arriving at the venue and check in via QR Code at venue entry.
- Patrons are strongly encouraged to carry a mask at all times and wear it when you are unable to maintain social distance such as when entering or exiting the stadium or traveling on public transport. For more information regarding current mask requirements please check the Queensland Health website.
- Purchased more than 1 ticket? Ensure you forward group tickets onto anyone you've purchased on behalf of via the authorised ticketing agents 'ticket share' function, to ensure easy access at the gate and for contact tracing purposes.
- Download your ticket and save it on your phone before leaving home to avoid delays at the gate.
- Stay home if you’re unwell!
- Keep your distance where possible including on public transport by leaving a gap at the station and on-board services. Also consider traveling earlier to avoid congestion.
- Keep to your designated seat, limiting movement around the stadium as much as possible.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
While our venue team are doing everything possible to ensure patron safety, we encourage you to self-manage while onsite and make your personal attendance decision based on current COVID-19 information and your personal circumstances.
You can expect your match day to feel a little different. Please note:
- There are likely to be patrons occupying the seats directly next to, behind and in front of you during an event.
- Current restrictions limit any interaction between fans and players or officials seeking autographs or photos.
- Food and beverage purchases will be sold by cashless payment methods. When lining up to purchase items it is important to give people in front and behind you adequate space.
- Bags or other items larger than an A3 piece of paper are not permitted.
- Fans can only sit in the allocated seat shown on your ticket.
- Please cough or sneeze into your elbow and be aware that you may not be admitted if you are showing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Movement once in the stadium should be minimised.
Plan your trip!
Please check your local venue website for transport information as things may have changed. If you're catching public transport we strongly encourage you to stick to the COVID-safe principles.