COVID safety at our venues
General COVID-19 Venue Operations Update
Whether you’re new to our venues or a regular visitor we need you to stick to the COVID-Safe principles while supporting your team. These include:
- You must bring your own masks and wear them when entering, exiting and moving about the stadium, as well as on public transport. For more information regarding current mask requirements please check the Queensland Health website.
- Purchased more than 1 ticket? Ensure you forward group tickets onto anyone you've purchased on behalf of via the authorised ticketing agents 'ticket share' function, to ensure easy access at the gate and for contact tracing purposes.
- Download your ticket and save it on your phone before leaving home to avoid delays at the gate.
- Stay home if you’re unwell!
- Keep your distance where possible including on public transport by leaving a gap at the station and on-board services. Also consider traveling earlier to avoid congestion.
- Keep to your designated seat, limiting movement around the stadium as much as possible.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
While our venue team are doing everything possible to ensure patron safety, we encourage you to self-manage while onsite and make your personal attendance decision based on current COVID-19 information and your personal circumstances.
You can expect your match day to feel a little different. Please note:
- There will be patrons occupying the seats directly next to, behind and in front of you during an event.
- No person is to approach players or officials for autographs or photos.
- Food and beverage purchases will be sold by cashless payment methods. When lining up to purchase items it is important to give people in front and behind you adequate space.
- Bags or other items larger than an A3 piece of paper are not permitted.
- No cloaking facilities are available.
- Fans can only sit in the allocated seat shown on your ticket.
- Please cough or sneeze into your elbow and be aware that you may not be admitted if you are showing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Movement once in the stadium should be minimised.
Plan your trip!
Please check your local venue website for transport information as things may have changed. If you're catching public transport we strongly encourage you to stick to the COVID-safe principles AND be sure to bring masks and wear them to and from the game and when entering, exiting or moving about the stadium.