COVID safety at our venues
We're excited to welcome everyone back to live entertainment!
From 14 April 2022, the Queensland Government no longer requires fans to be fully vaccinated or to check-in when visiting hospitality or entertainment venues including stadia.
As we move towards the new normal, it remains important to continue observing general health and safety principles while supporting your team. With this in mind, please continue to:
- Stay home if you're unwell;
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly;
- Consider wearing a mask if you feel uncomfortable or when unable to maintain social distance (such as when entering or exiting the stadium); and
- Vaccination remains the best defence against illness – for more information on how you can keep safe, visit the Queensland Health's website.
Please remember that while our team do everything possible to ensure patron safety, we encourage you to self-manage and base attendance on current information and personal circumstances.
COVID-19 has changed events and some of those changes are here to stay. Please note:
- Our stadia will remain cashless, with food and beverage purchases continuing to use cashless payment methods;
- Mobile ticketing remains the best method to receive tickets. Make sure you download your ticket and save it to your phone before leaving home to avoid delays at the gate;
- Hand sanitiser will remain readily available around venues;
- If you're unwell stay home – you may not be admitted if you are showing COVID-19 symptoms or signs of illness; and
- Please visit the stadium website for specific details to the event you're attending.