Stadiums Queensland COVID-19 operations update: 23 September 2020
Stadiums Queensland is continuing to receive and respond to advice from the State and Federal Governments regarding the evolving COVID-19 health pandemic.
The safety of our patrons, hirers, staff and local communities remains paramount. We are continuing to work with all our stakeholders to provide the safest experience possible while enabling patron access to our facilities.
At present all Stadiums Queensland venues are operating under Queensland Health approved COVID-Safe site specific plans. These plans differ with the operational, hirer and community health requirements of each venue and/or event. Please refer to venue websites for event specific information.
In line with current Queensland Government health advice we encourage patrons attending any Stadiums Queensland venue to:
- exercise personal hygiene precautions including regular hand washing and respiratory etiquette;
- maintain social distance where possible;
- wear a mask in instances where social distancing isn’t possible or where you feel more comfortable doing so;
- follow the directions of our staff and any signage throughout the venue; and
- STAY HOME IF YOU’RE FEELING UNWELL.
While our venue team are doing everything possible to ensure patron safety, we encourage you to self-manage while onsite and make your personal attendance decision based on current COVID-19 information and your personal circumstances. Stay up to date via Queensland Health’s website - https://www.qld.gov.au/